Behind the Mask
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unknown Lives of Our Assassins.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassins and Grunts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purple Dragon
Admin

Assassins and Grunts Empty
PostSubject: Assassins and Grunts   Assassins and Grunts I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:11 pm

Probably the largest section. These are my assassins, the ones who are hired to kill, or do any other job; as long as it gets them some money.

And the grunts. Those are the younger ones, the ones below sixteen. They are still in training. They might do a mission once in a while, but it's usually a small one.
Back to top Go down
Purple Dragon
Admin

PostSubject: GRIFFIN   Assassins and Grunts I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:31 pm

Yes, the boy we all know and love.

Birth Name: Jonathan Cristoff

Age: He is nineteen years old, and his birthday is June 20th. He forgot his birthday, and he doesn't bother celebrating it.

Looks:I must say that the picture at the top of this screen is pretty spot on, yet there a re a few slight differences. His hair is shorter, so he doesn't get it in his eyes on a mission. He usually wears a simple black cloth on his face, covering his mouth and nose. Blue-green eyes, wears a cloak, dark clothes, smells like roses, manwich and blood...yeah, I got him pretty figured out from all the chatting.

Weapons: Griffin went pretty simple. Plenty of daggers are hidden in his cloak, maybe a few also in his combat boots. He knows basic hand to hand combat and martial arts.

Weaknesses: He is good at a physical fight, but any pain dealing with the mind is difficult for him to cope with. He is also affected by emotions, mostly from losing his lover and child, along with being abandoned. But besides these faults, he's quite a badass.

Relationships:
James Cristoff- Father.
Claudia Cristoff- Mother.
Dove- Twin sister and partner on missions.
Becca- Daughter, supposedly dead.
Charlie Cristoff- Missing brother.
Marie- Dead lover, almost his fiancee.
Cerberus- Best friend.
Roxanne- Basically his mother figure.
Phoenix- Rival.

Job: Griffin does not do too many things, he is mostly focused around assassination. Though he can still clean and wrap any basic wounds.

Birthplace: Born in Germany, I am guessing around Berlin. Him and his family moved to the States as refugees because of the war. His mother taught him German, and he picked up the accent, and still uses it today.

Personality: He might come off as hard and unforgiving at first, but he's really nice if you get to know him. Since Marie died, he never really socialized with anyone. Was afraid that he would fall in love again, and The Order would just have the girl killed. Griffin is protective of his friends and especially of his lovers, and will do almost anything to keep said lover alive. Which sometimes makes him stupid.

...And that is all I have on him so far. Might add more if I can think of anything.

Last edited by Purple Derpy Doo on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Purple Dragon
Admin

PostSubject: CERBERUS   Assassins and Grunts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:21 pm

I love this guy. x3

Birth Name: Shawn Carston

Age:....actually, I am not completely sure. I'd say around 21ish. Birthday is September 5th.

Looks: Assassins and Grunts Boy9 This image is pretty darn spot on, except his skin isn't nearly so smooth. And instead of that bird, he usually has a small raven with him, named Talon. He sometimes wears a cloak. But not all the time.

Weapons: Cerberus only has one weapon. Himself.
In his right arm, there is a thin, sharp, unbreakable rapier. If he concentrates on it, it will slooooowly slide out of his wrist to be used as a deadly, hidden weapon. Though the process is extremely painful, and dark blood will drip from his wrist when he gets out the rapier. However, that is not a problem. Cerby can not feel pain. He can not even feel emotion, except for maybe a few flashes now and then, that show as a flicker of light in his dark, dead eyes.

Weaknesses: Hm... I'd say his weakness is Falco. He is extremely strong, but Falco can get into his mind and bend Cerberus to his will really easily.

Relationships: Merh. I don't feel like typing out the names, cause Cerby is friends with absolutely everyone.

Job: Mostly just killing.

Birthplace: Somewhere in Canada.

Personality: He is...interesting. A man that enjoys helping others and gives good advice. Sometimes he seems obsessed with the feeling of touch, though. Like...if he sees someone cry, he will immediately hug them. And since he can not feel with emotion, he likes to feel with his body, if that makes sense. So I guess...him holding someone...helps him feel their sadness or happiness, just by how their body is. It's kinda complicated. Anywho. He is straightforward and against lying, though sometimes, when he fixes you with those dead eyes, a dark smile creeping to his lips..he just seems plain creepy.
Back to top Go down
Purple Dragon
Admin

PostSubject: Pictures~   Assassins and Grunts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:40 pm

Pics of Dove and Heron I found, and I'm putting them on here before I lose them. x3

Assassins and Grunts Brown-hair-anime-girl

Assassins and Grunts Picture1-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins and Grunts   Assassins and Grunts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassins and Grunts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Behind the Mask :: Our Assassins :: The Order :: The Order Members-
Jump to: